Description"▪ Discuss and align the Level 1 system request with customer or project team, clarify the project request of L1, e.g.which function should be validated, NCAP evaluation required or not
▪ Align the Level 1 system request with other component suppliers, clarify the open point of other components, cooperate with othe component supplier to fix the issue identified during L1 system test
▪ Align the Level 1 system request with project team, which function should be validated at L1 system"
"▪ Define the L1 system test strategy based on project request
• Define and design the L1 system test case, plan the test activity
• Release the test report or evaluation result after test is done
"▪ Support to evaluate the L1 system performance of project vehicle
▪ Feedback the test result to Driving Function team, cooperate with DF team to improve the performance of L1 system
• Support Test Management to plan, organize and schedule the test activity of L1 system test in project"
▪ Continuous improvements and innovation
"Perform below test application activities of L1 system test:
▪ Follow the process defined by project;
▪ Review and creation of test specifications, test case;
▪ Automation of system tests, test vehicle setup;
▪ Coordination of test devices, planning the use of test device, ensure the correct operation of tools and equipment;
▪ Conduct test cases with suitable test tools including vehicle, bench and HIL, perform ADAS function test on test track and on public road for ADAS project and product, e.g. radar, camera;
▪ Work with customer together on road test per request;
▪ Documentation of test results and deliver required report;
▪ Maintain the required test documents in DOORS, create links in documents to improve the coverage;
▪ Report problem if deviation is observed during test, perform first analysis for the problem, support project team to resolve the found problem;
▪ Ensure system integration by Vehicle Tests on System Level, perform test for driving function, including ACC, AEB, and so on." Qualifications Bachelor degree or above, major in Automotive, Engineering and similarity.
5 years working experience at automotive industry, 3 year at vehicle test field, familiar with automotive system, especially chassis system and component, with project management experience is a plus
At least 1 complete project experience on ADAS system test
Good communication skills
International company experience Apply now The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.