Who is hiring?
Our client is a non-profit organization that connects insurance brokers and insurance companies through an interface. The company standardises technology, web services, data models, and business transactions and processes.What will you be doing?
• Preparation and presentation of decision proposals for different working groups
• Questions concerning technical standards
• Implementing and organizing Agile software standardisation projects
• Implementing Agile software development at all stages
• Degree in mathematics / computer science / software development / information technology
• Knowledge of some of the following tech stack:
• Proven experience in Unix / Linux and shell programming
• Solid experience in Continuous Delivery and DevOps
• Experience in RESTful services / API design and architecture
• Good negotiation and presentation skills
• Salary upto €55000 - €75000 p.a
• Other benefits and perks
• Flexible working hours
• Great possibilities for self-development, certificates
• Handsome pay package
• Varied and exciting projects in a team-oriented and modern work environment
• Medium-sized flexibility, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies in a rapidly growing club
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• Attractive and performance-based compensation
• Good opportunity for Junior DevOps Developers
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.